Even for all the photos and yearbook signatures and degrees and tweets, and despite him claiming that he has “so much Auburn memorabilia, you might think it’s the California outpost of J&M and Anders,” I don’t think we’d ever actually seen Apple CEO, Bama-trolling Tiger superfan and 1982 Auburn graduate Tim Cook in any Auburn stuff, even at the BCS National Championship Game. Until now.
Here he is at pulling a DiCaprio at the International Quality of Life Awards, which was held on Tuesday, Dec. 10 in New York City. Auburn University’s College of Human Sciences honored Cook with its Lifetime Achievement Award, which recognizes “individuals who have brought distinguished recognition to Auburn University and/or the state of Alabama.”
Cook referenced the Iron Bowl during his acceptance speech and it was great.
The other guy in the picture is fellow honoree Howard G. Buffett, son of that Buffet. He’s apparently an Auburn fan, too (a lot of billionaires are). Here he is showing off his new Auburn shirt.
Other celebrities in Auburn stuff: John Oates, Leonardo DiCaprio, Dr. Dre, John Travolta, Thierry Henry, Willie Nelson, Zac Efron, Naya Rivera, Molly Sims, Jason Segel, Joe DiMaggio.
Related: Apple CEO Tim Cook joins Twitter, proclaims love of Auburn football in Twitter bio.
For a $10 donation to TWER (just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… act fast, supplies are limited…
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* The Iron Bowl Earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply