He may not pay his taxes, but Shotgun Willie paid his respects to the national champions at a concert in Denver last night.
Or at least we think so. We can’t imagine what other team / eagle organization might have threads like this. So until he tells us otherwise, or we find out that it was just accidentally chosen in a haze of medicinal marijuana, War Eagle, Willie — let’s get on the road (to another championship) again.
UPDATE: Andrew Salser tells it is in fact an Auburn shirt from Nike’s Mascot line. So yeah, glad the shirt is officially licensed… ’cause the stuff in his pocket ain’t.
* The 2011 Auburn schedule poster is nice to look at
* Krista Klumpp wears an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Pat Dye says Prince William would have played split end
* Pat Dye builds a fence
* Auburn BCS Bus rescues youth group
* Lutzenkirchen knew something was wrong with the Iron Bowl playlist
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn