There are so many layers to Kick, Bama, Kick that make it the Perfect Storm of Schadenfreude. The only way it could be more perfect is if, say, Bama fans would always be reminded of it when they used their iPhones because the President of the United States of Technology made some “extra second” comment or something during a speech because “yes, Auburn is still very much” in him, as much as it was in high school.
War Eagle, Tim.
Related: Portrait of New Apple CEO Tim Cook as a Young Auburn Student.
For a $10 donation to TWER (just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… But act fast, supplies are limited…
* Iron Bowl column sets readership record for Stanford student newspaper
* ‘Holy crap what have I done!’ Auburn fan who stole Gus Malzahn’s visor issues apology, wants to return the hat
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
What a great speech, beginning to end. So proud he’s an Auburn alum.