The evidence from the Glom we know. But even his high school yearbook testifies to Tim Cook’s devotion to Auburn–or at least the copy of the 1975-76 edition belonging to Auburn grad Whitney Baker’s mother, who was a year older than Cook (voted Most Studious!) at Robertsdale High School. They were on yearbook staff together. And they were both “great Auburn fans.”
Check out his signature.
You can see more photos here.
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama