If you’re going to let people hear the recording, you shouldn’t cut off Rod’s ecstatic, almost falsetta OH MY GOD! after his “Holy Cow.” Because that what it was. Punt, Bama, Punt. Bo Over The Top. The Camback. The Oh My God. That’s what it should be. I was there for the Oh My God. And so was Eli Gold. Oh My God.
More Iron Bowl:
* Auburn fan who ran onto the field during the 1969 Iron Bowl tells all!
* More like the BUST Bama pep rally…
* The Snorg Tees Girl in a 1987 Auburn Iron Bowl victory T-shirt
* This song about the 1969 Iron Bowl is awesome
* A rap about the 1989 Iron Bowl
* Aubie romances early 80s coed on Bear skin rug
* David Housel’s radio address before the 2002 Iron Bowl
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?