You may know her as catty cheerleader Santana Lopez on “Glee.” We know her as the girl in the latest hope-it’s-not-just-a-random-wardrobe-decision-but-really-who-cares Auburn shirt in a “men’s lifestyle” magazine, this time FHM (she’s on the cover).
And, hey, it may actually not be random… because the dude that knows her as sister is actually Tennessee tight end Mychal Rivera, and unless she’s just pissed off at him (or unless she is just a huge, huge Auburn fan) you think she might have objected to wearing a rival’s shirt.
Not that anyone’s really looking at the shirt.
Whatever, War Eagle.
* Daniel Tosh says “War Eagle” on Tosh.0
* Former MTV “Real World” call Auburn “God’s country.”
* Auburn grad stars in new reality show
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Cam Newton’s Breast Cancer shoes
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line