New York Red Bulls striker / Arsenal legend Thierry Henry may drive a “low-key Q7 SUV” for its “relative anonymity,” as a riveting MSN.com photo gallery on soccer stars and their autos called it. But take it from Efron, DiCaprio, and Naya Rivera, Thierry—when you wear an Auburn swag, people are going to think you’re straight up peacockin’, and you’re going to get noticed.
More like AUdi.
h/t: @aubietodd, Ashley Heck.
Related: Lead singer of Journey rocks Auburn shirt in Birmingham.
* Daniel Tosh says “War Eagle” on Tosh.0
* Former MTV “Real World” call Auburn “God’s country.”
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Cam Newton’s Breast Cancer shoes
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Ryan Martin says
That’s what I’m talking about. Now we just need to get him in for a game.
Is it a coincidence that DiCaprio was wearing an Auburn hat at a New York Red Bulls match? I think NOT!
@Will The Henry’s picture is quite old, i think it’s 2008 in Barcelona so probably it is a coincidence