We must have caught him on the cusp of a new wash cycle… because apparently the faux-vintage Auburn t-shirt is an official member of Marshall’s wardrobe, and just made its second appearance (here’s a look at the first) on How I Met Your Mother.
Maybe it’s a tie in to Big Cat Weekend II: Wrath of Zahn.
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* Auburn students stand in for Joaquin Phoenix, stars of Space Camp (1985)
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* Videographer behind AU hype videos wasn’t initially sold on “All I Do is Win”
* Two campy degrees of separation between Auburn and Swamp Thing
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
* War Drobe Eagle: The Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run
Anyone know where you can buy this shirt? I love it!
AUtiger – I don’t think you can get that exact shirt, unless you get lucky and find it on ebay or something. The company, Tailgate clothing, has a pretty limited collection online (I didn’t see any SEC schools). That said, a lot of the traditional places to pick up gear in Auburn have started stocking more retro style gear, which I like. I picked up one of the old school Auburn tiger logo hats recently (the one with the tiger wearing the beanie), and I got a shirt with my favorite AU logo, the eagle through the A. So check out the usual suspects, and you’ll probably find something you’ll like nearly as much as the HIMYM shirt.