We must have caught him on the cusp of a new wash cycle… because apparently the faux-vintage Auburn t-shirt is an official member of Marshall’s wardrobe, and just made its second appearance (here’s a look at the first) on How I Met Your Mother.
Maybe it’s a tie in to Big Cat Weekend II: Wrath of Zahn.
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* Auburn students stand in for Joaquin Phoenix, stars of Space Camp (1985)
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* Videographer behind AU hype videos wasn’t initially sold on “All I Do is Win”
* Two campy degrees of separation between Auburn and Swamp Thing
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
* War Drobe Eagle: The Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run