iHope Auburn wins. So does Apple CEO, Bama-trolling Tiger superfan (according to his Twitter bio) and 1982 Auburn graduate Tim Cook (you can see him in his college days here), who is attending tonight’s BCS National Championship Game.
Here he is at the Rose Bowl with Penn State standout John Urschel.
* George Wallace trading insults with hippies at Toomer’s Corner
* ‘A Momma Goldberg’s menu from 1979
* What Auburn thought about Toomer’s toilet paper removal in 1979
* Florida State fraternity pledges caught attempting unspeakable initiation rite at Auburn dorm
* That time Auburn majorettes tried to get fans to streak at A-Day
* Congrats Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* ‘One of the smartest f***ing minds in football’
* Watch Pat Dye lick sugar off of a football
* The play that saved Auburn football
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?