Dean Foy took a year off in 1968-69 to work on his Ph.D. at Michigan State.
He missed a few things while he was away.
… like foiling six male FSU students’ attempt to abscond with / doctor two pairs of Auburn panties as part of their Sigma Nu initiation.
(Click to enlarge.)
Foy was a Sigma Nu himself and his great uncle Clifton founded the fraternity’s Auburn chapter. He would not have been pleased (God only knows what sort of “psycho-social” reverse Michigan State psychology he would have used on these poor rubes in order to exact confessions).
He would, however, be very pleased with Young Bartley’s ruminations on Auburn’s “Foy-shaped hole.”
Related: Dean Foy on the lewdness of youth.
* All In… your bra?
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* Chick-fil-a’s new logo
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Iron Bowl column sets readership record for Stanford student newspaper
* ‘Holy crap what have I done!’ Auburn fan who stole Gus Malzahn’s visor issues apology, wants to return the hat
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Foy Onion says
Where did you get the artwork featured on he main page for this story? That is both hilarious and awesome.
I drew it last night. No I didn’t. Got it here — should have credited it. Not sure where they got it, though. It is awesome. And kind of perfect.
The artwork is by Boris Vallejo. You can see some of his art at http://www.imaginistix.com/
The piece is in the book “Dreams: The Art of Boris Vallejo” on page 123.