Dean Foy took a year off in 1968-69 to work on his Ph.D. at Michigan State.
He missed a few things while he was away.
… like foiling six male FSU students’ attempt to abscond with / doctor two pairs of Auburn panties as part of their Sigma Nu initiation.
(Click to enlarge.)
Foy was a Sigma Nu himself and his great uncle Clifton founded the fraternity’s Auburn chapter. He would not have been pleased (God only knows what sort of “psycho-social” reverse Michigan State psychology he would have used on these poor rubes in order to exact confessions).
He would, however, be very pleased with Young Bartley’s ruminations on Auburn’s “Foy-shaped hole.”
Related: Dean Foy on the lewdness of youth.
* All In… your bra?
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* Chick-fil-a’s new logo
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Iron Bowl column sets readership record for Stanford student newspaper
* ‘Holy crap what have I done!’ Auburn fan who stole Gus Malzahn’s visor issues apology, wants to return the hat
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl