What we meant to say is that nothing says “street cred” like a late 80’s Auburn hat (like the one Dr. Dre was wearing in this interview) when worn on top of a late 80’s Auburn shirt, which was Dre’s thread choice for an interview featured in VH1’s 2008 documentary “NWA: The World’s Most Dangerous Group.”
Oh, and a giant gold chain. Can’t forget the giant gold chain.
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s Treme
* Auburn fan selling Toomer’s Corner toilet paper for Tuscaloosa relief
* Toomer’s Oaks sapling to be planted on Capitol lawn
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* How Bama remembers “Punt, Bama, Punt”
* Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid, 1981
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Cam Newton’s portrait hanging in GQ lobby