What we meant to say is that nothing says “street cred” like a late 80’s Auburn hat (like the one Dr. Dre was wearing in this interview) when worn on top of a late 80’s Auburn shirt, which was Dre’s thread choice for an interview featured in VH1’s 2008 documentary “NWA: The World’s Most Dangerous Group.”
Oh, and a giant gold chain. Can’t forget the giant gold chain.
Thanks to readers @AUChief, Marcus and Forest for the tip, and Justin for finding the clip.
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s Treme
* Auburn fan selling Toomer’s Corner toilet paper for Tuscaloosa relief
* Toomer’s Oaks sapling to be planted on Capitol lawn
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* How Bama remembers “Punt, Bama, Punt”
* Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid, 1981
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Cam Newton’s portrait hanging in GQ lobby
Awesome, you found it! So USC has Snoop and we’ve got Dre. We win!
Dre is also wearing a UAT hat in this video?!? Look at his headwear around the 5:00 mark.
rhianna barker winters says
Marshall on how i met your mother wore an auburn t-shirt with aubie on it.