Nothin’ says “street cred” like a late 80’s Auburn hat. You know it. I know it. Dr. Dre knows it, as exemplified by his choice of headgear for this NWA-era interview featured in ESPN’s 30 for 30 “Straigh Outta L.A.” Pretty sure it’s before Bo’s reign of terror with the Raiders and therefore not some sort of Jacksony shout out, etc.
Eagle Eye / One-liner Award: Zach Hester
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s Treme
* Auburn fan selling Toomer’s Corner toilet paper for Tuscaloosa relief
* Toomer’s Oaks sapling to be planted on Capitol lawn
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* How Bama remembers “Punt, Bama, Punt”
* Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid, 1981
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan