Apparently cop-rolling is a Toomer’s tradition in itself, passed down through generations of Auburn fans who like their fun-dalism unplanned, unfettered, and explicitly threatening to law enforcement, at least symbolically.
Here’s one of Auburn’s finest gettin’ the business atop his whatever those things are after Auburn’s win over Tennessee (amazing) in 2008.
Do you have a photo of a peace officer getting Charmin’ed at Toomer’s Corner? Send it to us!– email@example.com.
Related: Auburn fans in the 70s rolled cops.
* That time a cow won Miss Auburn
* Kate Upton and Katherine Webb, BFF
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama