Thanks to 2002 Auburn grad Rinkey Stanley, Jr., David Housel’s goal of securing the hearts and minds of Tide children has never been more achievable.
Stanley’s son Daniel is really into The Wiggles. During a meet ‘n’ group at stop on the band’s 2012 tour, they gave Anthony Field, the blue Wiggle, an Auburn shirt. Apparently that’s all it took. Field now follows Auburn and tweets “War Eagles.”
You can read the full, true story on the Auburn Magazine blog.
Related: Zac Efron in an Auburn shirt.
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Aubie and Kenan Thompson
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* There was a camel at Toomer’s Corner
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’brien
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply