UPDATE: And he they are they Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue launch party.
It’s one thing to share the pages of the magazine, but to see Auburn grad Katherine Webb decolletage to decolletage with cover girl Kate Upton, arguably the most famous model in the world right now, puts an even more surreal spin on Webb’s new found, overnight mega-celebrity (all the more so with her in the center–and the Swimsuit Issue’s associate editor actually referred to them as “cover girls“). Webb, Upton, and fellow SI model Hanna Davis are appearing on tonight’s episode of The Late Show with David Letterman as part of 2013 Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue launch week.
And here she is with Cam Newton’s pal Chrissy Teigen thrown into the mix.
And here they are Vining it up:
Earlier today, Sports Illustrated posted photos of Webb wearing a split Auburn-Alabama jersey that surely turned the cognitive dissonance experienced by both fan bases up to 11.
Webb is the second Auburn graduate to featured in the swimsuit issue in the past five years; Jessica Trainham made the cut in 2008.
* Cam Newton, Auburn intramural basketball star
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’Brien