Need to cast someone to play an Auburn student? Make sure she’s attractive. This is the casting director’s central truth.
Thankfully, the folks behind “House,” a 2008 horror movie set at your classic Alabama haunted murder mansion, decided for an extra dose of realism for the role of Leslie Taylor who, yep, sure is “purdy.” (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Eagle Ear Award: Joseph Revells.
Spy an Auburn reference in pop-culture? Let us know: [email protected]
* Aubie and Kenan Thompson
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Aubie throws a grenade
* There was a camel at Toomer’s Corner
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’brien