The Toomer’s Oaks—or at least the one closest to Magnolia Ave.—were rolled Friday night after Auburn’s 6-3 win over Alabama at Plainsman Park.
It wasn’t much, but these days (for the next three weeks), even the lightest of dustings are TWER material.
UPDATE: We’re told by @wils859 that “it was the work of a 9,7 and 6 year old. Mom’s promise if the Tigers beat Bama!”
The oaks were last rolled after Auburn basketball’s come-from-behind win over Alabama in February.
More on the the Toomer’s Oaks: Toomer’s Oaks souvenirs will be branded ‘Auburn Oaks’ / Woodturned item made from Toomer’s Oaks will be on permanent display in Auburn art museum / Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History / Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama