Two new things we know about the AU logos strung between the Toomer’s Triangle: They are, by design, reflective, as in your camera flash will make them glow at night reflective, and they’re double-sided, as in God and the drones see the orange, blue, and reflective AUs as well
And of course that’s in addition to being functional.
“Those will kind of space the wires to give you kind of a surface or a structure for the toilet paper to sit on more than just one wire,” David Dorton, City of Auburn Director of Public Affairs, told TWER earlier this month. “Hopefully they’ll help some hold some paper as well.”
Photo: David Dorton.
* John Heisman: Auburn ‘the first to show what could be done’ with the hurry-up offense
* Fun details of Auburn’s 1896 prank on Georgia Tech
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson