If you’re wondering what the Toomer’s Triangle is going to look like rolled, wonder no more. Or maybe just wonder less.
Folks with Auburn’s City Manager’s office actually had a test rolling of various types of wires being considered to connect the temporary rolling structure’s three concrete poles before the poles were installed at the corner on Wednesday. They sent us some photos.
More on Toomer’s Corner: Dozens of Toomer’s Oaks shoots sprouting in planter closest to Magnolia Ave. / Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History / Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* Auburn grad pays tribute to Toomer’s Oaks with giant back tattoo
* Auburn’s 70s Super Fan
* Selena Roberts, Auburn student journalist
* Apple CEO Tim Cook huge Auburn fan even in high school
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits