To the F5 consternation of bloggers everywhere, video has yet to surface. But this screen cap of Trooper Taylor going sternum to sternum with Mr. President at the end of Auburn’s visit to the White House yesterday [VIDEO] will do nicely until it does. UPDATE: OK, forget all that. Video HAS surfaced. It was fun while it lasted, you stupid screen cap.
Everyone is taking the whole “and the Secret Service didn’t even try to stop him” approach with their posts.
AS IF THEY EVEN COULD HAVE.
Photo via. @AUFAMILY has another angle.
* Krista Klumpp in an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Michigan second graders monitoring Toomer’s oaks via webcam
* Lutzenkirchen talks “Son of Preacher Man”
* First Auburn National Championship Shirt Ever
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
How cool is that on your resume?
Yesterday was a really good day for Auburn. Even the Prez said he made time to watch the Take down in T-town! and called it “Amazing”
Michael James says
Pretty bold on Taylor’s part asking the President of the United States for a chest bump. I guess a simple handshake wasn’t good enough.
Imagine what this does for Taylor’s ego. If you can get the President to give you a chest bump, you can do anything.