Auburn University is asking Auburn fans for their best memories of rolling the Toomer’s Oaks. Kristi and Dennis Barker have a good one.
Someone handed the newlywed Auburn grads a roll—”use it wisely”—as they their way to the AU Hotel & Conference Center for their wedding reception in 1994. So they crossed the street to tie an extra knot with toilet paper at one of the Toomer’s Oaks, which in the caption for the photo capturing the moment published in the 1996 edition of “Auburn: A Pictorial History of the Loveliest Village” was referred to simply as “a tree at the Main Gate on Toomer’s Corner.”
* Alabama Shakes Brittany Howard: ‘I’m an Auburn fan.’
* Katherine Webb does the Harlem Shake
* Airman proposes, girlfriend can’t believe Cam Newton is on the phone
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama