Stephen Bass is the most exciting thing to happen to Auburn basketball since Cam Newton.
The Auburn sophomore from Murfreesboro, Tenn. was selected to participate in the Golden Flake Tuition Shootout—making a layup, a free throw, 3-pointer and a half-court shot in 24 seconds—during halftime of Auburn’s Wednesday night game against Arkansas. Auburn lost the game, 83-75.
Bass won $5,000. (And maybe a full ride from Tony Barbee.)
According to Auburn officials, Bass was the first Auburn student in to win the contest.
“That was a clutch half court bomb for #Auburn student Stephen Bass in Golden Flake Tuition Shootout,” Auburn athletic director Jay Jacobs tweeted after it was determined Bass got the shot off before the buzzer. “Stephen wins $5K. Congrats!”
* That time a cow won Miss Auburn
* Kate Upton and Katherine Webb, BFF
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’Brien
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply