Because it’s important. And because before it was made unavailable along with the rest of her Facebook photos, it served as early, comforting confirmation of her Auburn-ness and deserves to be viewed as such.
Yes, here’s a 2012 (per her Facebook timeline) photo of Opelika native, former Auburn student, former Niffer’s employee and current Miss America Mallory Hagan not in a bikini but in what most definitely appears to be an Auburn hat.
(And because we’d be rushing to show you photos of Miss America in an Auburn hat even if she wasn’t a former student.)
Related: Auburn sophomore Laurie Webb talks big sister Katherine’s new found fame.
* Auburn football worth millions more than Bama football, says Wall Street Journal
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Cam Newton donates his hair to charity
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Aubie throws a grenade
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply