The Blessed Individual can’t remember King Kong’s name or what Beyonce doesn’t think any of will ever be ready for (but I mean, c’mon, had that Oregon fan phrased the question “What does Destiny’s Child not think you’re ready for?” I don’t think this parentheses would be here), but he can by God remember “War Eagle.” Oh can he ever.
We know that he knows and he know that we know and he knows that we know that he knows. Bo knows.
Related: Cam Newton starts, finishes his Carolina Panthers press conference after Auburn’s win over Bama ‘That Other Team’ in the Iron Bowl with ‘War Eagle’.
* Auburn student Caleb Hyles’ insane cover of ‘Let It Go’ from Disney’s ‘Frozen’ goes viral
* Foy Information Desk swamped with calls for days as phone number goes viral
* Alabama Shakes Brittany Howard: ‘I’m an Auburn fan.’
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
We know…we always know.
WAR CAM EAGLE !
WE DO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS !
Poor Ducks !