The 0:01 (or 00:01 if you prefer) is showing up everywhere down here, and not necessarily even in a football context or anything.
I mean, besides the location of the campus, the only Auburn anything about the shirts the preschoolers at Holy Trinity Day School got from Santa this year (“Even he knows the value of a second”) is the color. But there it is, that eternal digital second, tacked on at the bottom. It’s like the new peace sign or something. A reminder that no matter what, the God of Second Chances has the whole world in His hands.
For a $10 donation to TWER (just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… If you’ve already made a donation just for the O:MG sticker, don’t worry—you’ll get the 109 Yards sticker, too! But act fast, supplies are limited…
* Iron Bowl column sets readership record for Stanford student newspaper
* ‘Holy crap what have I done!’ Auburn fan who stole Gus Malzahn’s visor issues apology, wants to return the hat
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back