Normally this would just be a Krystal Marquee post. But after something as monumental as Saturday night, you knew any Auburn restaurant worth the salt on its fries would go with some schadenfreude signage, especially when there’s such a pliable little punch line to work with
The OG, (see the pre-Iron Bowl Marquee here) wants you to try its value meal because “it only takes a second.”
Give Niffer’s a second to cook your food, OK?
OK, well, that’s just two right now. But surely there are more. If you see one, snap a photo and send it our way: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* ‘Holy crap what have I done!’ Auburn fan who stole Gus Malzahn’s visor issues apology, wants to return the hat
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?