Twenty years ago, those crazy, Blizzardmobile-making Auburn students may have actually gone back to calling it the Sani-Freeze for a couple of days.
Photo: Kevin Graves.
Related: Auburn students turn friend’s car into Batmobile during Blizzard of ’93.
THE WAR EAGLE READER NEEDS YOUR HELP!
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man
* Preacher from ESPN ‘Roll Tide’ commercial repents
* Sleigh Bells bring out the pompoms
* Yinging and Yanging in the Loveliest Village
* Baby, we were born to War Eagle — Springsteen in Auburn, May 13, 1976
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply