So great is his shame for his role in EPSN’s recent “Roll Tide” commercial (wonder where they got that from?), actor Charles Black felt the need to remain in the shadows even while repenting of his sins.
Or maybe it was just the lighting at the bar inside Atlanta’s St. Regis Hotel, which is where TWERspondent Dan Williams (who discovered Post-Cam Syndrome) ran into him.
The point is that Black, the preacher presiding over the the Worldwide Leader’s pagan funeral reenactment, was so impressed with Auburn throughout the 2010 season, and their performance against Oregon in the BCS National Championship Game, took meeting an Auburn fan as an opportunity to joyfully (and Scotch-fully) exorcise his demons with our holiest of expressions:
As Chris Lowe would say, “Another one saved.”
UPDATE 6/29/2011: Dan finally found and sent us the first “War Eagle” he got out of Charles, this one with “better lighting, less drunken babble”… and an “s.”
* Tim McGraw defends Auburn’s honor on ‘Late Night’
* The Auburn Eyefuls of 1952
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* Against Me! bassist pulls for the Tigers
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey
Well, if he ever visits that backwoods, pissant town, he’ll change his mind instantly…
Loganville Tiger says
I am an Auburn Fan Chad, but even I wouldn’t call Tuscaloosa such a name…. Pissant maybe, but not backwoods…… They do have a Walmart….