And it begins, as it often does, with Tiger Rags, which has officially licensed (and properly branded) “Forever Rooted” threads “celebrating the last rolling of the historic Auburn Oaks at Toomer’s Corner on April 20, 2013” available for pre-order.
You didn’t think you weren’t going to have to buy a T-shirt, did you?
Related: Toomer’s Oaks souvenirs will be branded ‘Auburn Oaks.’
More on the the Toomer’s Oaks: Toomer’s Oaks souvenirs will be branded ‘Auburn Oaks’ / Woodturned item made from Toomer’s Oaks will be on permanent display in Auburn art museum / Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History / Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
THE WAR EAGLE READER NEEDS YOUR HELP.
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply