We’re sure Cam will have his own LEGO sports figurine soon enough, but until that glorious day comes, TWER reader Scott Owens’ son has you covered.
“My son has been into making his own LEGO stickers so we came up with this one,” Scott writes. “It’s his favorite.”
Save it, print it out on sticker paper, and Cam Newton can lead your Camp War LEGO tour. “And over here we have Samford Hall… I’m just a blessed LEGOvidual.”
* Aubie and Miss AU Tan 1985
* Playboy photographer loved first visit to Auburn
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* Alabama in Auburn gear
* Bo Jackson’s pencil mustache
* VIDEO: Dog dominates 1964 Auburn scrimmage
* Secondhand Shug
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Tomatoes growing at Toomer’s Corner
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Well, the scale seems right compared to a normal Lego figure.
You forgot to mention that the pants do double-duty as a Jamie Edmonson minifig (http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2011/08/playboys-jaime-edmondson-sports-auburn-shirt-in-cam-newtons-pants-photo-shoot/)
This looks good except the smile isn’t nearly fake enough…