Here’s Miss AU Tan 1985, one of the few goddess of Auburn’s Bronze Age whose name and photo escaped our Illustrated History, celebrating that Auburn life with Aubie at some sort of pre-springish function in front of the eagle’s cage on Feb. 18, 1986, per the back of the photo. That suit, those glasses, that hair, that body, that 1985/1986—very Wolf ‘n’ Pamela Wells, no? (We’re just one big, happy Auburn Family.)
Still looking for a Polaroid of Spuds McKenzie in Auburn, by the way.
Photo: AU Archives.
Related: Playboy in Auburn, 1989.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* Playboy photographer loved first visit to Auburn
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* Alabama in Auburn gear
* Bo Jackson’s pencil mustache
* VIDEO: Dog dominates 1964 Auburn scrimmage
* Secondhand Shug
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Tomatoes growing at Toomer’s Corner
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom