This one’s probably pretty easy. Stephen Colbert’s doing this thing on astronaut Barry Wilmore requesting that NASA convert the International Space Station into what Colbert called an SEC Network-receiving “orbital bro pit”, and it really doesn’t matter whether the graphics producer guy knows anything about football or not. Because when it comes to “what image best represents the SEC?” these days, Auburn is either going to be the first thing to pop in your mind or up on your Google search. SEC Champs, yo.
Or maybe there’s just an Auburn fan there. (It happens.)
You can watch gazillions of more Auburn references and in pop culture here.
Related: Auburn parkour face plant featured on ‘Tosh.O’
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* Teen who poured her Auburn soul out after wisdom teeth extraction recovering nicely, dishes dirt on Dayton
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* VIDEO: Charles Barkley vs. Barney the Dinosaur on 1993 episode of ‘Saturday Night Live’
* VIDEO: Beano Cook tells ESPN Auburn No. 1 in 1993
* Terry Bowden tells TWER Auburn has a right to claim the 1993 national championship
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply