“One of the best plays in college football so this year,” as called it, was shown Sunday on The Today Show, and shown again… maybe thanks to an Auburn fan at the control board.
“But Lee Miller downstairs in a our control room is an Auburn alum, is that right,” co-host Erica Hill says during the segment. “Interesting that he just wanted to look at the play again.”
Video servicing: Jeff Poor.
* There are already paintings of the Miracle in Jordan-Hare
* Miracle in Jordan-Hare shown in Williams-Brice Stadium during South Carolina-Florida game
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon