Last night’s episode of Tosh. 0 closed with a promise to pick on parkour, “the internet sensation of 2004,” next week. And of course the teaser was footage of a five-stitch face-plant on a short brick wall between Tichenor Hall and Thach Hall shot during an Auburn Parkour and Columbus Parkour get-together late last year.
The young woman involved is “professional freerunner” Natalie Strasser. She’s not an Auburn student, but she is a two-time American Ninja Warrior hopeful, and she thankfully seems to have a sense of humor about the whole brutal-nose-fracturing-caught-on-tape thing (if only Point B had been Par-ker Hall)—the source clip Tosh used, “Epic Girl Parkour Fail-To the Face,” is one she actually made and uploaded to her own YouTube account.
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Human pyramid at Toomer’s Corner!
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?