Last night’s episode of Tosh. 0 closed with a promise to pick on parkour, “the internet sensation of 2004,” next week. And of course the teaser was footage of a five-stitch face-plant on a short brick wall between Tichenor Hall and Thach Hall shot during an Auburn Parkour and Columbus Parkour get-together late last year.
UPDATE: The original video was deleted. But you can see it on this NSFW web redemption.
(Can’t see the video? Try here.)
The young woman involved is “professional freerunner” Natalie Strasser. She’s not an Auburn student, but she is a two-time American Ninja Warrior hopeful, and she thankfully seems to have a sense of humor about the whole brutal-nose-fracturing-caught-on-tape thing (if only Point B had been Par-ker Hall)—the source clip Tosh used, “Epic Girl Parkour Fail-To the Face,” is one she actually made and uploaded to her own YouTube account.
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Human pyramid at Toomer’s Corner!
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?