Chris Davis didn’t cut quite as sharp as the fondant design on Auburn fan Jonathan Guarin’s groom’s cake indicates, nor will the cake version (or anything in the world) taste as sweet as its inspiration. But still, the latest addition to the growing catalog of groom’s cakes celebrating not just a team, but a single game, a single play even, is a great one.
Photo: Josh Decker.
Related: Auburn ball boy Andrew Jarrett’s groom’s cake has him running down Jordan-Hare’s field of frosting.
* Aubie and Miss AU Tan 1985
* Playboy photographer loved first visit to Auburn
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* VIDEO: Dog dominates 1964 Auburn scrimmage
* Secondhand Shug
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* John Heisman: Auburn ‘the first to show what could be done’ with the hurry-up offense
* Auburn theatrical legend John Heisman put on, starred in play to save Auburn football
* The first Coke was sold in Auburn? An Auburn pharmacy professor was certain of it
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Support original Auburn research.
Leave a Reply