Auburn Groom’s Cake Summer rages on! The latest: a cake that has Andrew Jarrett, the best damn no longer single ball boy in America, dashing down a field of frosting.
The photo used for the cut-out actually the screen grab of Jarrett keeping pace with Chris Davis’ punt return for a touchdown against Tennessee.
But given the Davis factor, the location on the field, and that the field is obviously meant to Pat Dye’s, you can probably go ahead and file this in the new, growing Cake Six field of entries.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* Terry Bowden tells TWER Auburn has a right to claim 1993 national championship
* Bama wins its first national championship four years after Auburn won its first national championship
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Jeff Foxworthy walking around Auburn
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth