The greatest, most viral Auburn groom’s cake ever, which writ the Kick Six in frosting, wasn’t just for clicks and giggles, it was for eatin’. And eaten it was, at least half of it.
As groom Billy Gilley said, they couldn’t keep them off the field.
Related: LEGO Jordan-Hare Stadium.
* Aubie and Miss AU Tan 1985
* Playboy photographer loved first visit to Auburn
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* VIDEO: Dog dominates 1964 Auburn scrimmage
* Secondhand Shug
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* John Heisman: Auburn ‘the first to show what could be done’ with the hurry-up offense
* Auburn theatrical legend John Heisman put on, starred in play to save Auburn football
* The first Coke was sold in Auburn? An Auburn pharmacy professor was certain of it