You’re trying to make your punnily named social networking app seem as hip as possible for the young people, or young volcanoes if you will. What do you do?
What are the young volcanoes into? What’s at the vanguard of American culture?
How can get them to subliminally associate something truly awesome with your product? (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Eagle Eye Award: @ScoopPhillips
Related: Small chickpea snack business makes commercial featuring kid in Auburn jersey, wins $100K on TODAY Show.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* Auburn grad in Auburn shirt leads ‘The Price Is Right’ audience in ‘War Eagle’, wins car
* Bo knows Jesus
* What legendary FSU AD John Bridgers had to do during practice when he played for Auburn in the early 40s
* The great Samford Tower Mickey Mouse clock caper of 1977
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
* A complete set of 1988 Phil Neel’s Auburn pinback buttons
* Cam Newton on the cover of GQ
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply