So they either a) just typed “Best football stadium ever” into Google Image Search and went with the first thing they saw, or b) watched Auburn-Georgia and thought that using the stadium where the guy won the game with nothing short of spidey-sense would thematically consistent or something.
Either way, yes indeed, that’s Jordan-Hare Stadium housing that giant marching spider in the first of the Twitter teaser things the Amazing Spider-Man 2 folks are doing leading up to the big trailer that will debut during the Super Bowl.
h/t Ragan Cole
Related: Auburn fans at ’73 Georgia game unwitting extras in 70s exploitation flick?
* Auburn student Caleb Hyles’ insane cover of ‘Let It Go’ from Disney’s ‘Frozen’ goes viral
* Foy Information Desk swamped with calls for days as phone number goes viral
* Alabama Shakes Brittany Howard: ‘I’m an Auburn fan.’
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Kris McInnis says
What is up with the field markings? They are definitely to the right from the the pressbox side and the 10 and the goal line are on the sideli-*brain explodes*