So they either a) just typed “Best football stadium ever” into Google Image Search and went with the first thing they saw, or b) watched Auburn-Georgia and thought that using the stadium where the guy won the game with nothing short of spidey-sense would thematically consistent or something.
Either way, yes indeed, that’s Jordan-Hare Stadium housing that giant marching spider in the first of the Twitter teaser things the Amazing Spider-Man 2 folks are doing leading up to the big trailer that will debut during the Super Bowl.
h/t Ragan Cole
* Auburn student Caleb Hyles’ insane cover of ‘Let It Go’ from Disney’s ‘Frozen’ goes viral
* Foy Information Desk swamped with calls for days as phone number goes viral
* Alabama Shakes Brittany Howard: ‘I’m an Auburn fan.’
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama