“We’ve begun production on our 2013 NCAA halftime commercial, which will air this August,” Auburn University announced via its Twitter account this afternoon. “Recognize anyone?”
There in the middle, right where The War Eagle Reader said last week he would be.
You can read more about what Camille Barkley, Auburn’s Acting Executive Director for Marketing and Creative Services, had to say about the commercial here. Glad it all worked out!
* The Real Auburn Tiger is Real!
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Sexiest Auburn photo ever?
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* Against Me! bassist pulls for the Tigers
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey