You’ve never seen a Toomer’s Corner rolling until you’ve seen it in slow motion, which videographer and Auburn alum Alan Brazzell, one of the main magicians behind the Jordan-Hare Jumbotron (check out our story on him here), tries to work into his latest opus as much as possible.
This could have only been better had he worked in samples of Housel’s most famous—or now second most famous?—address (remember Dunkirk, remember Toomer’s).
Here’s another good one by Auburn alum Bill Chitwood.
More on the the Toomer’s Oaks: That tree in the old picture of Toomer’s Corner is not one of the Toomer’s Oaks / Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History / Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* Auburn grad pays tribute to Toomer’s Oaks with giant back tattoo
* Auburn’s 70s Super Fan
* Selena Roberts, Auburn student journalist
* Apple CEO Tim Cook huge Auburn fan even in high school
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits