Not even Terry Beasley was fast enough to outrun 70s fashion. Yep, Auburn’s Opie Taylor turned into San Francisco’s David Cassidy, and quick. Here he is with Shug in 1973, just two years after leaving the Plains.
(If that’s not technically paisley–and we’re not saying it isn’t–it’s close enough for the pun.)
Related: Doug Barfield’s daughter.
* Auburn’s banned 1979 student recruitment poster
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply