That thing about Cam Newton being back last week? Maybe he was just trying to find his classes.
This morning, Gus Malzahn tweeted that Cam was returning to Auburn–as a student.
“Happy to see my man Cam back at AU this semester working toward his degree. #wareagle”
TWER is told Auburn University won’t be releasing a formal statement on the Blessed Individual’s return in order to facilitate a normal college life, as if such a thing were possible. (Dude will be walking past his own statue on the way to class.)
Bo Jackson returned for his degree in the early 90s when Twitter wasn’t even a twinkle in Biz Stone’s eye.
So yeah, should be a fun winter!
UPDATE: It’s real.
Photo: AU Plainsman.
* Katherine Webb and Aubie
* Auburn football worth millions more than Bama football, says Wall Street Journal
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Cam Newton donates his hair to charity
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Aubie throws a grenade
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Walker H. says
Awesome! Good luck, Cam!