Found recently at a Huntsville farmer’s market—Bill’s Honey Farm in Meridianville has done what should have been obvious to Alabama’s honey farmers since 1969: AU-Bee Honey.
Until we spot Bill’s Big Al-falfa, we’ll assume Bill’s an Auburn fan and not merely a capitalist. (Hope you avoid a sticky trademark infringement situation, Brother Bee.)
Via Jane Random.
* Lead singer of Journey in an Auburn shirt
* Aubie as The Terminator
* Auburn’s banned 1979 student recruitment poster
* Only undefeated Triple Crown winner owned by Auburn grads
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* Alabama in Auburn gear
* Diagram of a 1983 Auburn student
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom