I just have the photo, not the calendar (it has to be for a calendar, right? 1992?), so I can’t say for sure. But if there isn’t an “Aubie Back” somewhere on the page of whatever month this photo of Aubie as Arnie, I’ll be ashamed.
Here’s a desktop background-sized version.
Via AU Archives.
Related: Ever Phil Neel-drawn Auburn vs. Clemson program cover (even the dirty ones).
* A complete set of 1988 Phil Neel’s Auburn pinback buttons
* Cam Newton on the cover of GQ
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Toomer’s Corner Before and After shot
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
A Terminator on a BMW??? Nahhhhh….