The Auburn Plainsman has decided not to cover its mouth when it Yawns… and we can’t blame it.
Reporting this week on the Harvey Updyke trial—specifically the continuance Circuit Court Judge Jacob A. Walker III ordered due in part to Community Editor Andrew Yawn’s front page bombshell in last week’s issue, Auburn’s student paper decided to go with the obvious, but still humorous headline: “Yawn…another delay.”
Like the urge to publish the scoop of Updyke’s latest admission of guilt itself, it was pretty much impossible to resist.
Yawn was issued a gag order by Walker “which henceforth has prevented him from talking about or reporting on the case any more,” The Plainsman writes.
But don’t worry, Yawn has plenty to keep him awake—that appears to be his byline on the other front page story on the latest developments in the Desmonte Leonard case.
* Lee Ziemba’s new tattoo
* 1994 Playboy photo shoot in Jordan-Hare
* Natalie Rivera, star of Glee, wears Auburn shirt in Maxim photo spread
* The Iron Bowl according to Big Fish
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* Star of Best Worst Movie won’t let you piss on Cam Newton