Yesterday, a small memorial to those slain in Saturday night’s deadly shooting in Auburn was placed at the Ross Square koi pond behind Samford Hall.
The shot is a bit blurry, but as last night,–which also brought news that the suspect in the case, Desmonte Leonard, turned himself to U.S. Marshalls–candles appeared.
The sign in the middle of the flower arrangement reads: “In Memoriam to Members of the Auburn Family.”
According to Auburn University officials, a candlelight vigil to remember the victims will likely be held later this week.
Photo by Paul Thompson.
* Zac Efron in an Auburn shirt
* Rare video of Shug saying football got him through D-Day
* Sandra Dee poses with The Plainsman
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* Alabama in Auburn gear
* Diagram of a 1983 Auburn student
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply