Two years ago, Audrey Moore, then an Auburn student, strutted her stuff for the Heart of Dixie at the Miss USA pageant. Last night it was Katherine Webb, a Phenix City native who graduated from Auburn last May. And she made it all the way to the Top 10.
In February, the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer asked Webb what the difference was between the Miss USA and Miss America pageants. Webb replied
“Miss USA focuses more on the evening gown, swimsuit, and interview competitions, while emphasizing personal beauty and fitness.”
We confess–we didn’t watch Katherine compete last night. But judging by the photos, she must have bombed the interview. I mean, just bombed it hard.
Congrats, Katherine. And War Eagle.
* Watch the play that cost Auburn the 1974 Iron Bowl
* The Eagles’ Joe Walsh in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn’s banned 1979 student recruitment poster
* Only undefeated Triple Crown winner owned by Auburn grads
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* Alabama in Auburn gear
* Diagram of a 1983 Auburn student
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom