Maybe it was because — Dean Cater would be so proud — she insisted on a shirt for the Victoria’s Secret-ish photo shoot (and after last year’s fiasco, they’re not looking for girls with, like, convictions). She was still in the running after the swimsuit competition, obviously, making the Top 10… but Audrey Moore, 20-year-old air guitar champion and Auburn’s own Miss Everything (including Miss Greek Week, Miss Glomerata, and Miss Alabama USA) with 15-to-1 odds, didn’t win the Miss USA pageant, held Sunday night in Las Vegas.
Who won? We don’t care.
War Eagle to you, too, Audrey — you’ve made us proud.
Here’s her (photos via) profile on the Miss USA website.
And you can follow her on Twitter.
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s Treme
* Auburn fan selling Toomer’s Corner toilet paper for Tuscaloosa relief
* Toomer’s Oaks sapling to be planted on Capitol lawn
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* How Bama remembers “Punt, Bama, Punt”
* Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid, 1981
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Cam Newton’s portrait hanging in GQ lobby
(pick jaw up off the floor). I think I might’ve just had that moment where my eyes pop out of my head, jaw hits the floor, and tounge rolls out of my mouth. Like the coyote in the cartoons.
And Bama thinks we need Limos to recruit…we’ve never needed them – when we have Azellia-Dogwood Angels like this v.s. Those Booth-Bathroom-coke-snorting-hag in T-town. WDE!